UMS has worked with New Zealand Winegrowers to launch a game changing WeChat Mini Program which acts as a bridge for businesses, wine lovers and consumers to connect with the brand and its offerings.
New Zealand Winegrowers is the national organisation for the country’s grape and wine sector, with over 600 grower members and 700 winery members. When looking at ways to help its members achieve growth, it was clear that the productivity of the collaboration between the organisation and its members needed to be improved.
As a digital transformation takes place in China’s marketplace, the need for innovative solutions has become more important than ever before. Considering the challenges the Covid-19 pandemic has caused, particularly the cancellation of traditional offline events, they were eager to find out a game changing solution. They needed a platform to protect and enhance the reputation of New Zealand wines and support their sustainable diversified value growth in their increasingly important market – China.
UMS and New Zealand Winegrowers quickly moved to embrace the opportunity through creating a one-stop digital platform via the form of WeChat Mini Program, acting as a bridge for businesses, wine lovers and consumers to connect with the brand and its offerings. This Mini Program enables New Zealand Winegrowers’ members to display brands and products online 24/7, as well as collating everything its partners might need to know in one easily accessible place, promoting NZ wine brands in a more sustainable and effective way.
Key features of this digital solution:
- New Zealand Winegrowers official information mini site where users can discover New Zealand wine regions, explore winestyles, and stay up-to-date with New Zealand wine.
- Winegrowers content management portal provides the ability to enable New Zealand Winegrowers’ members manage their own content, incl. brand introduction, product details, e-commerce channels and sales contacts.
- A dashboard that both the organisation and its members can access the user engagements and customer enquiries.
- Wine course e-training center where certified or authorised course providers and trainers are featured and training materials and videos are published for e-learnings. Authorised offline courses can also be promoted and allow customers to RSVP online.
- Event finder was designed to give information on any future and past events. In the event finder module, customers can easily find a near event with exhibiting wine brands, products, agenda, and exhibition navigation.
- Customer centre was one of the key features the Mini Program provides for anyone interested to know about New Zealand Winegrowers or look for wine brands to engage with. Users can “like” a brand or a product or an upcoming event and, more importantly, can search a keyword to find out a particular brand, product or event they’re looking for and get direct access.
New Zealand Winegrowers’ online platform launched in the summer of 2020. Scan the QR code below to view the Mini Program on WeChat.
For more information on how UMS can assist you in your China marketing activities, you can reach out to Becty Yan. Becty leads the UMS Engage Domain who are creative talents that specialises in consumer engagements and performance marketing.
Contact Becty now via email: email@example.com.